Misty Wood Clicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal

2 posters

Go down

Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal Empty Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal

Post  ashokkadam22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 am

Hi admin,

I have purchased $1.75 Payout Membership Membership (1 Year)
Item Number 50TlM0d01U on 03-Sep-2010 07:15:46 GMT+05:30 vide Transaction ID: 93G24835YD960012W receipt of which you have not acknowledged nor shown in my account.

Today I tried to do a request for a withdrawal for $17.50 system says that I must withdraw $ 35 minimum. When I have been permitted to withdraw at $17.50 then why $ 35.

I have checked the payment proof. It is up to the month of August 2010 why there is no record for current month. I also observed that most of members have paid $.90 to $3 in month of Aug. and not $17.50 and above which is minimum. Please advice me in the matter ASAP.

With greetings,

ashokkadam22 Shocked

ashokkadam22

Back to top Go down

Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal Empty Re: Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal

Post  Admin Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 am

I Have Now Fixed Your Account You May Now Cashout Because I Updated Your Balance To $35 Because The Other Option Is Broken Right Now The Site Last Month Was Still Standard This Month We Have Switched To Revenue Share And Payment Will Be Made At the End Of The Month Thus No Payment Proofs Yet.

Admin
Admin

https://mistywoodclicks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal Empty Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal

Post  ashokkadam22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi admin,

Many many thanks for your prompt action and advice in the subject matter.

With Greetings,

ashokkadam22 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ashokkadam22

Back to top Go down

Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal Empty Re: Non-acknowledgement /Raise in minimum withdrawal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down